Time management is a philosophy. People who are good at time management usually have a philosophy. Yes, they may use tools to help them out, but it is not about the tools. Time management is about the big picture. If we want to improve our time management skills, we need to simplify, not complicate our lives. We need a simple model to follow.
Click on the following links to get resources on various aspects of time management. Resources include books, articles, apps, and websites.
- Time management tips from Dartmouth
- 8 Ways to Control Your Time
- Tips for Adult Students
- 4 Tips for Students from US News
- Work-life Balance: The Winning Strategy of your Career Marathon–Joanie Connell
- 3 Forgotten Ways to Boost Creativity (Including Being Bored)–Joanie Connell
- Interview with Marshall Goldsmith on How to Stay Happy–33 Voices
- “The Best Coaching You Will Ever Get“–Marshall Goldsmith article in Business Week Magazine
- “The Best (and Worst) Times to Do Things at Work“–Washington Post article
- Managing your Inbox–Harvard Business Review article