Who We Are
Our company is Flexible Work Solutions Inc. (hereinafter also “Company”, “Us”, “Our” or “We”) and our website address is: https://flexibleworksolutions.com.
If you have general questions about our website(s), your account or our policies, please contact our support team via our contact form or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. When you register with us, we ask you for personal information. We use this information to process your requests, orders, conduct account verifications, and to communicate with you about the status of your orders. We also use your email address to send you newsletters you are subscribed to during registration, as well as messages about our special offers, promotional announcements, and consumer surveys. If you no longer want to receive the newsletters or other announcements simply notify us or click on the Unsubscribe link in the newsletter or email you have received.
While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line. All of our users’ information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, our billing clerk or a customer service representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information. If you use any of our websites and/or services, you agree to these terms and any additional terms and conditions and/or policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink.
Legal Basis For The Processing Of Your Personal Data
We may process your personal data under any of the following legal grounds.
1) In the context of our legitimate interests. Where required for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or a third party. An example would be where it is reasonable for us to measure the number of visitors to our website or collect information which gives us an insight into the categories of people who sign up for our newsletters.
2) As a result of your consent. In some cases, we may obtain your consent to process your personal data for certain purposes such as when you ask us to send you marketing or promotional material. Consent given can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of data processed prior to withdrawal.
3) For the performance of a contract. We either have a contract with you or have the intention to enter into a contract with you and therefore need to process your personal data to comply with the obligations under the contract.
The Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on our website. We collect this information in a number of ways, including when you enter it while using our service, interact with our Customer Support Team, or participate in surveys or marketing promotions.
On some pages, you can request newsletters, join podcasts, order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
- Billing address
- Email address
- State driver’s license number
- Phone number
- Credit/debit card information
- Alternative payment information (Wire transfer, etc.)
- Unique identifiers (such as username and password)
- Retail site URL or marketplace name
- Shipping account information
- Federal EIN
- State sales tax ID
Information we collect automatically: We collect information about you and your use of our service, your interactions with us and our advertising, as well as information regarding your computer or other device used to access our service (such as mobile devices, hardware such as VoIP Phones or desktop applications). It includes:
- Details of your interactions with our Customer Support team, such as the date, time and reason for contacting us, transcripts of any chat conversations, and if you call us, your phone number and call recordings.
- Your device IDs or other unique identifiers; device and software characteristics (such as type and configuration), connection information, statistics on page views, referral URLs, IP address (which may tell us your general location), browser and standard web server log information.
How We Use Information
The primary use of your personal information, other than directly in connection with a purchase, is to efficiently provide you with personalized, relevant information.
We also use registration information to let you know about new features or other offers of interest from us and to address customer service needs and requests.
For example, we use information to:
- determine your general geographic location, provide localized content, provide you with customized and personalized recommendations and help us quickly and efficiently respond to inquiries and requests;
- prevent, detect and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities, including fraud, and enforcing our terms
- analyse and understand our customers, improve our service (including our user interface experiences) and optimize our product and its standard of quality;
- communicate with you concerning our service (for example by email, push notifications text messaging, and online messaging channels), so that we can send you news about us, details about new features and content available, and special offers, promotional announcements and consumer surveys, and to assist you with operational requests such as password reset requests
A cookie is a small text file which is placed onto your computer or electronic device when you access our website. Similar technologies include web beacons, action tags, local shared objects (“flash cookies”) and single-pixel gifs. Such technologies can be used to track users’ actions and activities, and to store information about them. We use these cookies and/or similar technologies on this website. The information you provide to us may be archived or stored periodically by us according to our standard backup processes.
This information helps us to build a profile of our users. Some of this information may be aggregated or statistical, which means that we will not be able to identify you individually.
In addition it should be noted that in some cases our cookies or similar technologies may be owned and controlled by third parties who will also collect personal information about you.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited.
For further information on cookies generally visit https://cookiepedia.co.uk/ or https://allaboutcookies.org.
We may use log files. This includes Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Embedded Content From Other Websites
How Long We Retain Your Data
We retain your data for as long as it is reasonable to retain it. We may retain information indefinitely where it required or permitted by applicable laws and regulations, including to honour your choices, for our billing or records purposes and to fulfil the purposes described in this Privacy Statement.
Newsletters, Special offers and Updates
We send new subscribers a welcoming email. Established members will occasionally receive information on products, services, special deals, and a newsletter. Out of respect for the privacy of our users, we present the option to not receive these types of communications. We also send all subscribers special offers and updates regarding our services from time to time. You will continue to receive special offers and updates regarding our services unless you choose to unsubscribe from such communications.
We communicate with users on a regular basis to provide requested services and in regard to issues relating to their account, we reply via email or phone, in accordance with the user’s wishes.
Your Information And Rights
You can request us correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections. We may reject requests that are unreasonable or not required by law, including those that would be extremely impractical, could require disproportionate technical effort, or could expose us to operational risks.
Individual Rights Under The GDPR
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) provides the following 8 rights for individuals. It is our wish to comply with these rights as far as it is reasonable and practical to do so. These rights are:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
Changes And Automatic Acceptance Of Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of this agreement and our other policies from time to time in response to changing legal, regulatory or operational requirements by posting updates to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for any changes or updates or to contact us for more information. Your continued use of or access to our website or any services following the posting of any updates or changes to this agreement will automatically constitute acceptance of those updates or changes. If you do not accept any updates to this agreement, you may cancel your use of our services in writing.