On this episode of Rhodes to Success, Jessica interviews Dr. Joanie Connell. During the show, Jessica and Joanie discuss helicopter parenting, generational differences in the workplace, what makes a great leader, how to help employees be resilient, and how to find a career that excites you.
Main Questions Asked:
- What are the pros and cons of helicopter parenting?
- Talk about millennial and generational challenges in the work place.
- Comment on how different generations figure out how to be happy in their career.
- Do you think the transition from employee to contractor jobs help people find a work/life balance?
- What does it take to be a successful leader?
- How do you teach employees to take on leadership roles?
- What can we do to help our employees be more resilient?
- How can people find a career that excites them?