Joanie Connell was interviewed on Conscious Millionaire Podcast, named by Inc Magazine as one of the Top Business Podcasts for 2017. The show is for business coaches and consultants who want to attract more clients, make a positive impact, and achieve their First Million.
Joanie is honored to be included with guests such as Chris Brogan, John Gray, Sharon Lechter, Jack Canfield, Joe Vitale, Dame DC Cordova, and Joe Calloway.
Here is the link to give her interview a listen. Let us know your big take away!
Also, she’s featured on their blog as well. Take a look and join the conversation.
Joanie Connell, your host of REAL Life Lessons, has a conversation with Aaron Levy, CEO of Raise The Bar Consulting, on understanding how to keep your Millennial employees.
You’ll hear answers to questions like these:
- Are there really generational differences or is it just an age gap?
- What can we do to better Understand Millennials in the Workplace?
- Are Millennial women different from women of previous generations?
- What are your top tips for attracting and retaining Millennials?
Joanie Connell’s article appears in Lifestyle Business Magazine!
The Millennial generation is profoundly influencing our society in many ways that may impact your business a great deal. According to a recent Pew Research study, Millennials are currently the largest generation in the workplace in the United States. They outnumber both Generation X and Baby Boomer workers. By the year 2020, they will have more than 50 percent of all jobs.
The BizWiz podcast is a short, 15 minute interview on a targeted business issue. In this episode, Doug Sandler interviews Joanie Connell on Millennials at work.
Questions you’ll get answers to:
- How are Millennials changing the way people do business?
- Why is there so much friction between the older and younger generations?
- What are some of the myths or stereotypes about Millennials that need to be debunked?
- As business leaders and entrepreneurs, what trends do we need to pay attention to that aren’t just passing fads?
- What does it take to be a successful leader in a Millennial world?
- Why are Millennials facing midlife issues so young? How is it affecting their careers?
- Millennials aren’t kids anymore. Many are in their 30s and some are approaching 40. What kinds of challenges are they facing as they approach midlife?
Joanie Connell hosts a Women Lead Radio interview with Natasha Kozaily, owner of Kalabash School of Music + the Arts. Not only does Natasha own the music and arts school, she also sings in a band and raises money for the International Rescue Committee, among other things.
Joanie asks Natasha about how she brings creativity to entrepreneurship. She says to her employees and students, “this is a place to dream.” Listen here.
Joanie Connell hosts a Women Lead Radio interview with Kelly Poelker, author of Virtual Assistant – The Series: Become a Highly Successful, Sought After VA. She also runs her own Virtual Assistant company called Another 8 Hours.
Joanie asks Kelly about running a virtual assistant business and having work-life balance. She says, “I don’t have to interrupt your day.” Listen here.
Joanie Connell hosts a Women Lead Radio interview with Tamar Elkeles, Chief Talent Executive at Atlantic Bridge Capital. She’s also been the Chief People Officer for a Silicon Valley start-up and was the Chief Learning Officer at Qualcomm before that.
Joanie asks Tamar to share her wisdom from her years of experience teaching and developing executives. “Life is in beta,” she says. “Launch and learn.” Listen here.